Basin CrossFit – CrossFit
(5min) Play ‘Zip – Zap – Zop’
Stand in a circle. Someone begins by pointing to another person in the circle and saying “ZIP!” That person then points to another person and says “ZAP!” That person points to another person and says “ZOP!” This continues, but the words must be said in order: ZIP, ZAP, ZOP. Every time someone messes up, perform down the list:
1. 4 x T-Rotation Pushups — QUICK SCALE: Knee Pushups
2. 4 x Inchworm + Long Pushup
3. 4 x 6 Point Burpee
(5min) Hip Prep
1. Darren Hip Warmup — Do 5 reps at each progression
2. Active Pigeon stretch — walk your hands around your body in a half circle, pausing on each side of the body on each leg. Spend roughly 1min on each side.
(5min) Review Sumo Deadlift as a group with an empty Barbell
(10min) Prep for Workout
2 x 6 reps
2 x 4 reps
2 x 2 reps
2 x 1 rep
* Add load each set.
* After the second set of 1, you should be ready to start the first working set.
Sumo Deadlift (1-1-1-1-1-1)
perform a lift every 3-4min
Sumo Deadlift (3-3-3-3-3-3 Increasing Weight)
Use an incremental method across the sets. Add load each set. Perform a set every 3-4 min
5 x 10 Double Under Attempts
Paused Front Squat (3-2-2-1-1-1)
Build to a heavy single across the working sets. There is a 1 second pause in the bottom; try to match your current clean PR or heavier. Compare to 1/25/2017.
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
As many reps as possible in 10 minutes:
10 Thrusters (105/70)
2 Rope climbs (15ft.)
– Goal is 7+ rounds. Get back on that second rope climb as quick as you can, as that is where time will get away from you.