Basin CrossFit – CrossFit
(5min) Get Sweaty
1min Jump rope singles
Bear crawl the length of the gym
1min Jump rope singles + different positions (cue them to switch up foot positioning)
Crab walk length of the gym
1min Double unders or double under attempts
High knees the length of the gym
(10min) Pullup Prep
First, as a group perform:
10 Kipping pull throughs on the bar (swings)
10 Jumping pullups + Every 5 reps, stay with chin over the bar for as long as possible (that is two total attempts at the hold).
Then perform (without coming off the bar):
1 Strict pullup — Scale to jump to negative lower.
1 Chest to bar pullup — Scale to 2 jumping chest to bar.
1 Pullup — Scale to 1 kip + 1 knees to chest.
* If you can perform all three movements with a band, you can use that as well. The above scales are a great way for you to be forced into using your own bodyweight to get around the bar.
(15min) Power Clean Prep
Review the power clean as a group with a barbell, then perform:
3 x 5 reps
2 x 3 reps
* Add load each round.
* Go over working weight for the set of 3’s to feel a little overload stimulus before the workout.
* Rest as needed between sets.
(5min) Prep for workout
Bring weight back down to workout weight.
1 x max set Unbroken double unders (stop if you go past 70)
1 x 10 Pullups (use workout modification)
Fitness testing #4 outcast rx+ (AMRAP – Rounds)
5 Power Clean (185/135lbs)
8 Chest to Bar Pullups
30 Double Unders
Fitness testing #4 outcast rx (AMRAP – Rounds)
5 power cleans 155/115
30 double unders
16 minute amrap
Fitness testing #4 outcast fitness (AMRAP – Rounds)
5 power cleans 75/45
8 jumping chest to bar
50 single unders
16 minute amrap
Power Clean (2-2-2-2-2)
– Build to a heavy double for the day
4 rounds for time:
25 Wallball (30/20)
25 GHD sit ups
– Goal is to finish under 20 minutes, with great times under 17 minutes. Try to keep the wallball unbroken as much as you can