Basin CrossFit – CrossFit
(5min) Cone Speed Drill to Warmup
* Switch up the exercises as you like.
(5min) Ankle/Calf Mobility Drills
* Go through foot mashing 1min each side
* 10 x Knee to Wall Drill each leg
* Down the gym on outside of the feet, back on the inside
Have everyone Run 400m together — The Coach goes with them and at the start of every 100m, they perform 20-30m of the drills below and then jog for the remainder of that 100m:
* Run backwards
* Run Sideways to the right
* Run Sideways to the left
* Big High Knee Strides
Then, in Partners with thick Bands — One person holds the Band round the other person’s waist while they run. They resist as much as possible so it is hard for the person to run:
* Run 50m with Heavy resistance and then let some tension out for the remaining 50m so they can run a little faster. Partner people up with similar strength/size otherwise these are really hard!
2 Runs each
3 x 100m Stride Outs — Ascending over the 100m in speed. Start slow and by the end of the 100m, they should be at 90+%. Walking Back is their Rest.
Metcon (2 Rounds for reps)
2 rounds for individual times:
100 double unders
30 Thrusters (115/75)
3 legless rope climbs (15ft.)
– Rest 3 minutes –
1min Quad Pose Stretch and Splits Stretch